Monday, June 25, 2007

Getting a flat in Pune

Since I have relocated from Chennai, TML have provided me a flat in TELCO Colony for 10 days. I didn't use this facility for first 5 days, staying relax in my friend's room in city, thinking that I can get a flat in a day (or) two.

But it was a ........... (sorry i shouldn't use) getting a flat in Pune. First thing is that they use BHK term i.e., Bedroom Hall and Kitchen. Rent - 1 BHK is 4500-5500 and 2 BHK is 7000-10000. Also, brokerage is 1-2 months. Though company reimburses us the brokerage, it's too much to even hear this. W/o broker, you will not get any flat. Slowly, I had to take this, way of living in Pune. First saw one house, quite opposite, to Plant gate, calm area. Everything was done, Rent was 3000, Deposit 12000 brokerage 1 month w/o any paper work and 2 months for all the paper work and finally landlord said that he's willing to give the flat to maharastrian.

Next, Cool place same 3000, 20000 deposit, brokerage 1 month. Everything done, flat will be for family, said owner of the flat.

Here in Pune, dealing is with broker and finally we reach owner.

Today I had seen one flat for 5500 which will be amost finalised, deposit 20000 and brokerage 1 month. Should be fine with my future room mates too.

So if you're getting relocated to Pune, Plan and it's not that easy to get a flat in Pune as we do in Chennai.

No comments: