Saturday, October 6, 2007

Jog.......1725 not meters, days

After almost 5 years I started back jogging on 5th Oct. Main reason I started back is because of Pune and that too in Pune-Mumbai road, its cool and fresh.

Earlier in 2002, I was in Anna nagar for a three weeks, staying in my colleague's resi, who's regular in this. Initially, though I didn't have much interest, that too in early morning @6, I accompanied him for a week and after I was also regular with him. Even after I left Anna nagar, I continued it for 6-7 months and dropped as I got other priorities. But from the day I left till 5th, almost everyday I wanted to jog. Only after 1725 days, I got & strecthed myself to come out of my room to jog early morning.

If am able to continue this is for a month, am sure I will jog everyday henceforth. Lets hope for the best.......

No comments: