Monday, July 9, 2007

iPod

iPod! I wanted to buy this long back. But clicked only this evening. Though I had a long wait, could able to click a 30GB with cool offer.

08/07 - I wanted to use CC for purchasing this. After deciding to go for this, I had given my CC to the counter. They replied that, there's Authorisation needed. I was totally confused. I didn't purchase anything of more cost. I have a Credit limit of 46.8K. They, at counter, tried twice but same appeared in the screen.

I gave a call to CC 24 Customer centre. They said that you had purchased a product for a 33K. Ya! I said I had purchased a laptop which is 6 months EMI and the monthly installment is just 5.8K, how can you say my avl limit is less. Then CC exe. explained only after first month the system recognises that its EMI and your limit has gone down. Then I enquired whether I can increase my limit, Ya! off course you can, let me check whether I can do it online. After a while he said sorry you have to submit your latest payslip since I had shifted my company. Ok I will fax, I said. It will take 8 w/days to change the limit by atleast 50K. I dropped the plan of buying iPod, since I can't put the whole amount in single go. Let me wait!

09/07 - During lunch I was discussing the same with Gupta, a friend of mine in plant. Ok! Cool man I will use my CC. Lets go to-evening. I said ok, because I wanted to pick it before others do with a better offer.

09/07 18:00 hrs - iPod into my pocket. Really music. Wanted to browse a lot and store n listen music, music, music. Have option of movie too. Will have to download. Now I got one more to keep aside my bed with my cute N72.

No comments: